Mezzanine Supreme AGV floor panels answer to the highest quality demands for the use of AGVs and AMRs. The top side is treated with a extreme wear-resistant surface coating meeting the highest abrasion criteria (AC6, AR0.5). A surface without wear, rutting or cracks. The topside is standard finished with a highly fire-retardant (Bfl-s1) treatment and optionally equipped with the ESD or slip-resistant properties.
- Compatible for AGV robots
- Extreme wear-resistant (AC6/AR0.5)
- Optional ESD and anti-static
- Optional anti-slip
- Excellent fire-retardant top side: Bfl-s1
- Tongue & groove on 4 sides
- High load-bearing capacity (U7)
- A brighter space
Structural Requirements for Mezzanine Supreme AGV
All rolling material need to have wheels that leave no markings on the floor. UNILIN recommends using a PU wheel 92° Shore A of the brand Vulkollan.
Max. deflections for robots
The total deflection of the flooring supposed with the load of the AGV or AMR robots, in combination with the racking systems, will have a major influence on the total lifetime of the product. Therefore, the following rules must be followed:
- Type of purlins and supporting structure should be designed so that the total deflection of the substructure is limited to 2mm upon passage of the loaded AGVs.
- Distance between the purlins can be no less than the minimal distance advised by Berghoef.
- A complete levelled structure (main- and secondary purlins) is required to prevent surface cracks. For purlins with a height gradient, off-center connection must be applied. Eg, 25mm from the closed side for Sigma-profiles